The Co-operative Bank of Kenya has made it easy for its customers to pay for government services on E-citizen.
This comes as the government has moved over 13000 of its services to the E-citizen platform.
Follow the process below:
- Login/Register to eCitizen
- Select Service and apply as required
- Download any required documents and upload on e-citizen portal
- Generate an eCitizen payment reference number (note down the Reference Number)
- Choose you payment method – Co-operative Bank
- Log out of eCitizen
- Fill the Co-op Bank eCitizen transaction slip
- Pick a ticket from the Queue Management System (QMS) Proceed to the eCitizen Teller for payment
- Complete transaction on eCitizen
E-Citizen Services on the Portal:
Explore the various services available on the E-Citizen portal. These include but are not limited to:
- Applying for government-issued documents.
- Accessing immigration services.
- Paying for business permits and much more!
Co-op Online and MCo-opCash/USSD:
For digital-savvy customers, we offer the convenience of accessing E-Citizen services through Co-op Online and MCo-opCash/USSD. Follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to your Co-op Online or MCo-opCash or *667#.
Step 2: Navigate to the E-Citizen section.
Step 3: Select the service you require.
Step 4: Follow the prompts to complete your transaction.